Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 01373
Object Name Syringe
Description Was used to give first tetanus and yellow fever shots to enlisted personnel at Fort Des Moines in 1941, then when reception center went to Camp Dodge, was used to give first Typhoid, tetanus toxoid and yellow fever shot. Also was used to give first medicine when infirmary was set up at Camp Dodge and was first syringe used at Camp Dodge Hospital, used by S/Sgt John A. Clerland and Sgt. Edgar T. Moss. Officer in charge was Capt. Mills, MD
Received Date 09/27/1961