Drumstick, wood handle with leather beater head.
Used by D.B. Marshall, Redding, Ringgold County, Iowa who was in the Civil War. This drumstick completes the exhibit of the Drum which is now in the Historical Building. The drum was presented by D.B. Marshall, drumstick presented by Melvin Lewis, 1820-10th Street, son-in-law of Mr. D.B. Marshall. He would like to have the drumstick placed with the drum so that the exhibit may be complete.
Donated August 15, 1942