Original model of the George W. Parsons self-feeder for threshing machines. It was invented aound 1892. Application for patent filed September 23, 1892 and obrainted patent March 14, 1893, Patent Number 493,367. Designed and patented by George W. Parsons, of Newton, Iowa. Donors are grandsons of GW Parsons.
Gerald E. Geise, 119 Terrell Road, San Antonia, Texas
Max C. Geise, Pittsfield Road, Lenox, Massachusetts
|Source||Geise, Gerald E. and Max C.|